Indirect is way more important than you might think! The profile of Indirect Spend is rising – and it’s all positive. No longer relegated to the bottom of the supply chain in importance, Indirect is emerging as a bold opportunity to positively impact the bottom line. Typical Indirect spend now ranges between 26 to 50 percent of your entire procurement costs*. But organizations can drain a high percentage of profits when indirect expenses are incurred on a simple as-needed basis. It is imperative to develop an overall strategy to proactively manage Indirect – the essential spend that supports the lifeblood of the business.
That’s why attending INSIDE Indirect 2016 is so important! Join industry experts and your peers in Las Vegas to exchange ideas and information on the rising role of Indirect Spend in the organizational profit structure. Explore the most current strategies to get ahead of the curve and impact your organization’s bottom line, including:
- Break-out negotiating tactics for travel services
- Data: The underappreciated but highly influential tool for Indirect
- Motivating challenging stakeholders to embrace the Indirect side of procurement
- Delivering value through rigorous supply chain strategies
- Gaining competitive advantages through supplier partnerships
- Many more dynamic and vital topics
Plus, INSIDE Indirect 2016 offers several opportunities to meet scores of innovative suppliers in the Acacia Ballroom at the Las Vegas Westin. Exchange ideas with representatives from top providers in our field. Strategize about your Indirect program and seek fresh solutions to existing challenges.